The Big Bloody Experiment
It’s something we all have, but do you know what’s in your blood and how it works?
Dr Rob and Australian Red Cross Lifeblood team up to explore kids’ fascinations
with blood, scabs, bruises and wounds.
Part special effects workshop, part science experimenting but one bloody good time!
Is all this free?
Yes. All the resources for this bloody good time will be made available to the registered schools.
- Fun engaging and (yes) educational event to run during National Science Week
- Great to do with a whole class
- Free lessons provided (they won’t feel like lessons)
- Suitable for Primary or Secondary students
- It is easy to organise and minimal effort/materials required to take part
- Kids will love it.
- Hmmm can’t think of one…ok, maybe the clean up?
The Big Bloody Experiment is being hosted by Dr Rob and Experimentary, because we love science (you’re welcome).